Thursday, November 27, 2008

The very first post...

From this point starts, I can tell people that I have a blog. Hooray..

So, this is the very first post but I'm still noobs in blogging. Well..everything will have a starting point, right?

Today I went around town to choose a car. I plan to mod a car in performance wise. But, the problem is my knowledge in performance of engine are so shallow. I think that I just need to learn and mod at the same time. :P

Before this, I'm just into exterior mod. Some people will call it Makeup Car (Kereta Solek). To me, it's a way to express your imagination and creativity towards the exterior look of your car. Maybe some people will think that it's a waste of money to mod a car without having any horsepower increase. Well..everybody have their point of view. :)

I'll try to gather all the steps and things that I had done to mod my current ride. But just not today. Maybe I'll feature some of my friends cars in future too.

So,...sit tight. Cheers.

No comments: