Friday, January 23, 2009

New steering...used

Since the economy situation is not good, I planned to do my project slowly. I'll need to save up a little bit per month to get the budget. :P

Thus, I spent again. Ha..ha. It's like everytime I had the free time, my wallet will hurts. :(

But it's ok, as I'll spent it later too. No harm done. Just that I'll need to wait for a little longer time before I can get other parts. ;p

Well, this time I get a steering for the ride. It was a Momo steering. Ha..ha. Actually, I had to use a more accurate word. It was a Momo button horn steering. That's more like it. :P

Actually, it was a steering took out from a Suzuki ride. My friend got it from a chop shop many years back. He had kept it well in his store room. The condition of the steering was excellent. Just like new. And I got the original Momo button horn came together with it. For me, it was a worthy buys. Thanks to my friend, James for searching the other friend's store room to get this. :P

Got it fixed on the same day. And below were the images.



Momo button horn (original)





After fixed to the ride.



Now, it's more comfortable when driving compare to the previous ride.

p/s - Sorry for the low quality images. All images taken with a Motorola V3 VGA camera only.

No comments: