Thursday, January 1, 2009

Kuala Lumpur, Happy New Year

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!!!


Past few days, I was cruising around Kuala Lumpur. Just went around to have a look in the big city. :P

I went to 1 Utama for window shopping with my cousin. Not really planned to buy anything. Just walking around and it was time for lunch (late lunch I guess). :D

We can't decide what to take. Then, we finally found a nyonya cuisine. So, that would be lunch for us. I had a dish of Chee Cheong Fun and a bowl of Cendol. My cousin had a plate of Nasi Lemak Pandan Special and a cup of Tea. The bill ain't cheap though. The food was nice but it was pricey. I guess...big city, pricey. :P

Then we continued with our window shopping. Then, I thought why not just get my self some new clothes for Chinese New Year. But got to spend less this year. So, I'm looking for the highest discount available in store. :)

Found myself a couple of shirts. Not too pricey. Actually I like the words on the shirts. Ha...ha. Without realising the time had passed so fast, it was almost dinner time. So, we just went of to the stalls.

Even at this night stalls, it ain't cheap too. Back to my hometown, small little city, it was much more cheaper. But, it's ok. Once in a blue moon we spend extra, I guess. *wink*




In the center of the mall...nice deco.

No comments: