Monday, February 23, 2009

Suspension system

It's time for suspension upgrade. I've been surveying the market for new and second hand unit. But after getting inputs from friends, need to minus out second hand unit choice. Second hand unit need to depend on your luck and expertise when checking for leaking. Quite tough for me, I guess. :P


So, according to my tight budget, GAB Adjustable Suspension SS Series was the best choice. There's opinion says that this is not a good suspension. On the other hand, some people who use this said that it was a great damper. It had a high/low and soft/hard adjustment. It was a full adjustable suspension set.


As for me, I never try this suspension before. So, why not? I will let everyone know the result after fixed it. :)


According to track racer, this suspension set was not suitable for track use. But for normal driving, it is very good indeed. Well, let's try the product and review it. Or else, we won't know forever. Right? :P



New SS series in the box



Opening up the box



The full set



I will get this fixed to my ride on Saturday. I will post the review after i get to ride on it. Hehe...:)

2 comments:

Vince said...

So when are you gonna give me a ride in your car... Good for you lor... GAB is still consider branded, I am using CAP Ayam brand only which consider lucky cuz no leaking or anything problem.

jimmy-aka-podz said...

No such thing as Cap Ayam la. Maybe your brand is very famous at overseas. We don't know only. For me, as long as the suspension function as what we want, that's consider good liao. And no leaking or other problem, of coz. :)

You will be sleepy if i give you a ride coz my ride is so much slower then your ride. Hehehe...:P