Monday, April 20, 2009

EJ7 - Paint Job 2

After a week, went to the paint shop to get a sneak peak of my ride. When I reached there after work, the car still in the painting room. I saw my friend still doing his job restlessly. A big applause to him. :P

From a tiny small glass window, I snapped some pictures of my ride. He had been treating my ride for the whole day. I can see that he had put in a lot of efforts in my car. Champion White had stick up to my car. What a view. Haha..:)

Enjoy some sneak of the new look of my ride. I'll update again when the right time comes. Hehe..;)

Back view in painting room


Another back view..:P


He is working hard..:)


Front view after out from the room


Another front view..;)


Keep on follow my blog if you want to see the end result of the complete new look of my ride. Hahaha...:)

2 comments:

Vince said...

Damn long no update?
What happen to my comment? Delete?
Actualy i jusgt want to remind you that plastic items like bumper abd door handle need special coating to ensure the paint stick properly. My uncle's car side skirt already like kurap due to the painter did not apply the coating. Beware ya. :)

jimmy-aka-podz said...

Haha..your memories are getting weaker. I did not delete your comment, but you commented in the previous title (Paint Job). I had replied your comment. Now this is Paint Job 2. Haha.

Thanks for your advice, but everything had completed. Your are late. Haha. I had took my car and do some cleaning and touch up. You may view my ride on Monday. Haha.

James had view it. I'll update my blog later with comment and full picture. Hehe..