Friday, May 1, 2009

EJ7 - Paint Job 3 - Final Outcome

Finally, after a long wait for the outlook changing of my ride, the outcome was superb. After some minor touch up, everything was great. I'm 100% satisfied with the result. :)

The clear coat was great and very 'reflective'. Haha. And the color of the 'white' was in my expectations. For the price I paid, I got this outcome and lots of extra work that I requested, I a real satisfied customer of this workshop. :P

If anyone would like to have a quotation for their ride for car painting, you may drop me a mail and I will send you the contact number. ;)



Back view


side front view


How's the reflectiveness? Smooth enough? Hehe..


Another back view


Front view with smoked head lamp


As you can see, I got the headlamp smoked. It looks cool. If anyone wants to get their headlamp smoked, send me an email. I can get you an attractive price. Hehe. ;P

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is so cool and "yeng"..Hehe!!
Thanks for giving me to have a ride in it..Hehe!!

- Princess Bumble Bee -

jimmy-aka-podz said...

Princess Bumble Bee,
Thanks for the compliment. It's my honour and pleasure for giving you a ride. Hehe. But this new appereance had 'stirred' up a lot of uninvited 'attentions'. Haha..

Vince said...

Looks super clean and super nice. Sure it does turn heads... hopefully a lot of "Chick's heads"......

The smoked headlight with the white background is perfect match.....

What is next? Since you are at Chung's place, some things up?

jimmy-aka-podz said...

That' my main intention. To have a clean and silky look. Hehe.

The 'attentions' that I got not chic's head la. Chased by cars la. Mine is just a super slow car, but bcoz of the new appeareance, people thought it was a fast car. Haha.

If your car's headlamp get smoked, sure look damn furious. Hehe. When you want to do it? Haha...

I always lingering at Chung's place la. Nothing special ma. Hehe. Just blow water about your engine. Damn powerful. Hehe....

ShuN said...

I suggest paint your front grille for cleaner look. =)

jimmy-aka-podz said...

Hehe..maybe after I get bored with this color. ;)