Sunday, April 12, 2009

EJ7 - Paint Job

It's been quite long after the last post in my blog. Sorry about that. :P

Ok..let's update my ride status. Hehe. I had sent my car to the paint shop last week but my friend was just too busy to start the work. That's ok with me coz I want a good quality paint job. He started to take off the old layer paint which spoiled on Tuesday. When I went over yesterday, he had done up all the patch up job and repaired all the dents. Just minor dents. All 3 main surface that will face the sun everyday will be given an undercoat. :)

Below pics shows all. ;p



Rear bonnet and patch up everything




Minor dents that patched. :)




Blind? Where's my 'Big Eyes"?



Roof...



Close up eveything...




I'll keep updating this, but be patience as I could only update on Saturday. :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good..I will wait for it..Hehe!!

jimmy-aka-podz said...

Hehe..don't worry, you'll be the 1st to look at it. Or maybe you will be the 1st to have a ride in it too. Haha..

Vince said...

Fui yo.... Sure blind la this time... So bright la..."Darlie White"
BTW was he supposed to take off the bumpers for spray painting? Or it was painted while installed on the car?

jimmy-aka-podz said...

You won't be blind. It's just normal white (without pearl or crystal). No cash and budget. Haha. Not to say supposed, but depends on the guy who do the job. I don't mind he do it in which way, as long as the results is satisfying. Hehe..