Monday, December 8, 2008

Accident..

When my working hours finished, I took my ride home. On the way, my right foot was feeling so 'heavy'. So, the ride moves faster. Hehe..:P

It was raining, so the road was a bit slipery. At far, I saw a few bikes stopped and gathered at the same spot. In my mind, I thought that maybe there was a bike that having some issue. So, I just continued with my ride. When passed the group of bikes, I saw an image of a Vios back light. I pressed hard on the brakes. Just thought that want to have a look. It is really a Vios that plunged to the side of the road and dive to the bushes (quite deep).

That car must be too fast and out of control (understeer). Since that car was on the other side of the road, I can't offer my help (it is raining). And my position was too far to snap a picture. :(

So guys, don't speed if the road is slipery. Stay safe and be careful. :P

No comments: