Saturday, December 20, 2008

Recaro - Love at first sight...

Ever experience love at first sight? I bet almost all of us had that kind of feeling for at least once. You would know when it happens. The heart beats stronger and faster. You feel excited and anxious. Yeah...that kind of feelings. From that point, you knew, that is the one that you want. :D

When I'm browsing through the Internet, I found a dealer that specialize in Honda parts. Interior, exterior, engine parts and used car parts. You can find almost everything by Honda. But of course, it is not from Malaysia. I think it is from US as it is dealing with US Dollar. Hehe..:P

While I browsing the webpage, suddenly my heart stopped. Then, it beats harder and stronger...just like the love at first sight feeling. I saw a beautiful (not girl) seats. Really match to what I want for my ride. These will definitely be in my list for the ride. I will try my best to find it around town. I really hope I can get a good deal for this beauty. Can't stop looking at the picture. Haha...;p



The beauty..

No comments: