Sunday, December 7, 2008

I had said before that I'll show my steps to mod a makeup car (kereta solek). Well, before I start to tell stories, I thought maybe I can start from the beginning. I'll start with my first car.


My very first car which fully support by myself was a Proton Iswara LMSS. Maybe a lot of people out there won't notice or bothered about the model of our local made car. It's ok. Just keep scrolling and you will find some image to make yourself more clear about this car. :P



This is LMSS. All bodykits comes from factory. :P




I had added a vacumn gauge meter to this ride. I don't have any picture of that time coz I haven't start blogging. :P

After 3 months riding this machine, I decided to improve the driving stability of this ride. Hence, I added on a stabilizer bar and change all springs to sport springs. These springs lowered the car by one and a half to 2 inches. With this minor changes, I could felt that when cornering, it had a better handling compare to previously. Really satisfying. This is a really good car (in its own category of course). :)

And after 3 years++ riding on this machine, I had an accident for the first time. As a result, I had to replace the front head lamp, front hood and side panel. And not forget, new painting.




Looks like not a very bad damage?

















This is the car that I 'kissed'. Hehe..


















The bumper almost dropped..


















How bad was the damage? You decide..:P


















After all the repairs done, I decided to upgrade my ride. I will upgrade to the car that I 'kissed' before. Haha..a Toyota Vios. :P

1 comment:

Drop Suspension said...

In times like these we need to restore our car. After all, it deserves to have been since it's been doing all the traveling for us.