Saturday, December 6, 2008

Mission Accomplished..

After 2 days of running around the town, finally, everything had been settled. This means that I had got myself the Honda Civic. :P

When I got this ride, I'm not quite sure about the pros and cons of it. So, I decided to have a little fun. I just press and see what I can get from it. Great..nice feel. The day started to rain heavily. I rushed to my friends place. Chat for a while and he was admiring the ride.

The next day, I took the ride to the workshop to have a minor post mortem. Checked all the oils that need for this machine. Found out that engine oil not enough, power steering oil less than the minimum line (can't believe this), no windscreen splash water and some dents all around the body. So, I just add whatever that is not enough and I thought the windscreen splash will work after I added water. I was so dissapointed when I tried to press the splash. Nothing shoots out. :(

And I noticed that the radiator area had some water marks. Suspected that the radiator had leakage. Add up water into radiator and let the engine run. Found out that it had a minor leak at the radiator cap area. Will fix it when I send the whole car to the experts. :)

Here I have some advice for all readers. If you want to get a second car, be prepare to put in some effort and money after you get the car. If not, just get yourself a brand new car. :P

No comments: